Director of User Experience
NOW HIRING A DIRECTOR OF USER EXPERIENCE!
The Community Company is seeking a full-time Director of User Experience to develop the organization’s user experience strategy and implement programs meant to improve design and usability of TCC’s mobile and web applications.
Sound like you? Read more about The Community Company and the job requirements, then apply!
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
- Collaborate with Chief Product Officer, VP of Product Development, and VP of Member Benefits to develop creative experiences for our membership of business professionals
- Present and communicate vision to Executive Team and other senior stakeholders
- Develop personas and respective user journeys, defining our audience and determine their ideal membership track
- Guide the implementation of analytics into every experience, and monitor, measure, iterate
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence team, making objective decisions rooted in data
- Work with engineering teams to continually define and further our UX vision, strategy, and processes, ensure we ship best-in-class product designs
- Define, implement, and track user satisfaction scoring
- 10+ years in the User Experience field
- Experience working with many types of stakeholders, including development teams, marketing, product development
- User flows, information architecture, wireframing of mobile and web applications
- Informing strategy and vision from analytics and behavior analysis
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics
- Experience with Figma, Slack, Jira
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Multi-tenant / White-label experience
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
- Interested candidates can send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org