Front End HubSpot Web Developer
Front End HubSpot Web Developer
The Community Company is looking for an experienced Front End HubSpot Web Developer with creative and development skills to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who has four or more years of experience in customizing and implementing websites using HubSpot.
You need to be a self-starter; someone who is comfortable taking initiative and thinking up unique solutions to challenging issues.
Who We Are:
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
Who You Are
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
- Fast paced | Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
- Design and implement new features, enhancements and content of existing websites.
- Develop cutting-edge, responsive websites using the HubSpot CMS.
- Develop templates, emails, blogs, and landing pages within the HubSpot CMS.
- Assist with launching websites and obtain the necessary credentials to do so.
- Create wireframes and define user flows.
- Meet deadlines and improve efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Have mastery of creative & aesthetic design.
- Have experience in customizing and implementing websites using HubSpot.
- Have the ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Have experience with mobile development, including responsive design, and content management systems.
- Have experience with digital marketing platforms, including email and social media.
- Have experience in the optimization of websites to align with SEO best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a front end HubSpot web development role.
- WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, JS, and PHP experience are a plus.
- Previous experience of working closely with a marketing department to realize solutions.
- Self-managed person who is driven and motivated to succeed.
- Able to adapt to a highly dynamic, fast-paced agency environment.
- Continuously researching and expanding knowledge of the constantly changing landscape of web development technologies and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
- Interested candidates can send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com