Inbound Marketing and Demand Manager (Remote)
Inbound Marketing & Demand Manager
The Community Company is seeking a full-time Inbound Marketing & Demand Manager to join our team. The right person for the job will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful marketing campaigns in areas such as lead generation for SaaS or other services, paid media buying, content marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Google Analytics and PPC Management.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in owned, earned, and paid media. The Senior Inbound Marketing & Demand Manager will be responsible for owning inbound marketing and lead generation for our member communities.
You are data-driven marketer who understands how to build and execute campaigns across a variety of digital channels including:
- Paid media (search and social)
You will apply your deep experience in organic growth strategy, experimentation and funnel building and optimization. You will attract qualified prospects and convert them into leads and customers by collaborating with our content team to create and distribute content across a variety of channels and formats to achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands such as YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, Rolling Stone, Newsweek, Fast Company and Business Journals.
We have big goals for 2021. We are a collaborative and accountable, fully remote group who is looking for our next addition to the marketing team to build great things together and position our communities for growth.
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for an innovative and motivated marketer with a hacker’s mentality and an intense focus on innovation, scalability and user connectivity to drive growth.
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a team player and an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | There is a lot of work to be done. You are process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
- Agile and fast paced | Ability and flexibility to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
- Curious | We are a product start-up. You are not afraid to test new ideas and iterate quickly to meet big goals head-on.
As a data-driven, highly analytical, and effective cross-functional leader, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of inbound marketing campaigns focused on acquisition, engagement, growth and retention.
- Collaborate to define the inbound strategy aligned with business objectives.
- Track and measure inbound marketing campaign effectiveness and generate ideas for improvement or enhancement of campaigns.
- Create, run and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Continually track, monitor and optimize Technical, On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding members’ challenges/needs.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting information following the lead process.
- Partner with Sales to deliver marketing-qualified leads, by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Google Ads and Social Advertising channels.
- Measure and track activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- 5+ years of experience leading inbound marketing, online growth strategies or demand generation for B2B technology or SaaS.
- Proven track record defining, executing and reporting on Inbound Marketing Strategies.
- Social Media Community Management experience for B2B clients.
- Hubspot Marketing Automation knowledge in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted members.
- Understanding of web traffic and social media KPIs and metrics.
- Highly analytical and data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities and threats.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Effectively manage a content calendar and identify new content opportunities based on member needs and competitive analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Marketing Products.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification or equivalent
- Google Certified or equivalent
- SEMrush Certified or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of SEO
- Killer keyword strategy skills
- Link building experience
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (company pays $475 – $735)
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inbound Marketing and Demand Manager” as the subject line. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this role and responsibilities may change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Community Company, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to promote inclusiveness in everything we do. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Community Company is also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.