Member Onboarding Specialist
MEMBER ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
The Member Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for managing the account setup process for new members to drive early engagement, completion of member profiles and early benefits use. This position will be focused on constant one-on-one interactions with new members via phone, text, social media and other channels to ensure a smooth onboarding experience. Core KPIs will include number of interactions with new members, number of new member profiles completed, number of new members engaging with benefits in first 90 days, and the overall new member retention rate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
- This person will report to the Vice President, Member Retention.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to provide a seamless transition for the sales to onboarding experience for all new members
- Develop a strong understanding of our vision and be able to apply that knowledge to further members’ strategic goals
- Create and implement a system for tracking new member outreach
- Identify areas for improvement in regard to new member profiles and benefits utilizations
- Track new member activity and proactively provide support where appropriate
- Create and implement initial support training for new members
- Have a deep understanding of all member benefits and recommend best practices to members
- Assist the Member Success team with overflow requests when necessary
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to stay organized while managing many members simultaneously
- Innate sense of patience and drive
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one-year experience in a remote environment (if working remotely)
- Experience with Zoom, HubSpot and Google Tools
In order to be considered, candidates must include the following in their cover letter:
- Why you are interested in this role?
- What is your approach to customer/member service?
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this role, and responsibilities may change at any time.