Member Success Specialist
Member Success Specialist
The Community Company is looking for a motivated Member Success Specialist to add to our team as a contact for membership-related questions, requests, and concerns.
The primary responsibilities of our Member Success Specialist are to assist members with inquiries, requests, and/or problems in a friendly, respectful, courteous, and professional manner – contributing to member satisfaction and retention.
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Fast Company and Business Journals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
- Fast paced | Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
- Answer phone calls and written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding membership.
- Provide information on membership fees, policies, processes, benefits, products, and service.
- Actively listening to members and identifying their needs.
- Provide high priority to member satisfaction.
- Provide excellent member service by assisting members to resolve discrepancies and grievances.
- Communicate effectively and courteously in all situations.
- To be successful as a Member Success Specialist you will have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with people.
- A top-notch Member Success Specialist will be able to deliver exceptional member service experiences and resolve inquiries and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner. Investigating and resolving or escalating membership issues.
- Document all inquiries and maintain accurate membership records.
- Proactively supports the “Member Success” culture.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services along with the benefits and features of each.
- Understand and follows all policies and procedures.
- Be a team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Customer Success/Service experience required.
- Sales experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Good time-management skills.
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (company pays $475 – $735)
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Member Success Specialist” as the subject line.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this role and responsibilities may change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Community Company, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to promote inclusiveness in everything we do. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Community Company is also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.