NOW HIRING A PRODUCT ANALYST!
The Community Company is seeking a full-time Product Analyst for its Product Development team. Consider joining our growing organization to help drive product development and contribute to our continuous improvement.
Sound like you? Read more about The Community Company and the job requirements, then apply!
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
Our ideal candidate is curious and will have skills, talents and experiences that can be maximized through the following responsibilities and goals:
- Work in a cross-functional capacity across the enterprise, primarily with Product and UX teams to understand the customers’ needs and requirements
- Partner with product managers to define the project business needs and measures of success
- Assist Product Owner with requirements, storyboards, and agile documentation
- Perform data analysis and varying assessments in root cause analysis
- Perform user test sessions and market surveys to inform product development teams
- Create consensus with business stakeholders and systems stakeholders on requirements review and approval
- Create, maintain, and update product information, and act as an expert internally and externally
- Act as a resource for others with less experience
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on projects and/or initiatives with a combination of the following:
- 5-7 Years business/product analysis experience
- Strong consultative, listening, communication and analytical skills
- Critical thinker with good judgment and initiative
- Highly organized with ability to meet internal deadlines
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity across the enterprise, primarily with Product and UX teams to understand the customers’ needs and requirements
- Ability to partner with product managers and clients to identify, document, and evaluate product requirements and roadmaps
- Experience analyzing data to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective products
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts
- Prior experience working on a remote, distributed team
- Comfort with Slack being your “home”
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work standard East Coast work hours
- Self-starter- proactively take initiative
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Community Company (TCC) Program Management Office (PMO) will provide the enterprise with a center of excellence authoring, executing, and reporting frameworks. This office will support the creation of standardized Agile-based frameworks that are easily integrated and shared and will result in a shortened time to implement. It will also support the analytics needed to verify that the application is having the intended impact.
Reason for Opening
Building out program and project management teams to create a program management office (PMO) to optimize TCC initiatives. This is one of four critical positions needed to lead teams enhancing product development.
This team is still forming. The fully staffed team will consist of 1 Senior Product Manager, 2-3 Project Managers, 2-3 Product Owners, and possibly 1-2 Project Analysts.
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Analyst” as the subject line.
- Feel free to include a cover letter with details such as:
- Why you are interested in this role
- Years of experience with (skill)
- Any necessary links/attachments related to the role
- Tell us what makes you stand out. Why are you the perfect person for this job?