Relationship Sales Manager
NOW HIRING A RELATIONSHIP SALES MANAGER!
The Community Company is seeking a full-time Relationship Sales Manager with experience in the business travel, and brand partnerships space. An ideal candidate understands the nuances of corporate negotiated rates, luxury travel, and loyalty programs to help build a best in class hotel program for member travel. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience opening the doors to broader brand partnerships across a variety of areas, including dining, hospitality, lifestyle and clothing brands, travel brands, and supplementary brands that would align with our executive membership base.
Sound like you? Read more about The Community Company and the job requirements, then apply!
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in business travel sales with a leading hotel in a top 25 city market.
- Self-motivated person with the drive to find the right person, open the doors, and close a win-win partnership for all parties.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Well versed in building partnerships among a variety of brands in several industries.
- Highly personable, outgoing, and able to present yourself well during phone, video, or in-person meetings.
- Forward thinking, innovative, and interested in the latest trends across travel, lifestyle brands, food, and technology.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working with small teams, but with the backing of a large, established organization
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
- Conducts market research to identify new business and partnership opportunities.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Assists with design, development, and implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Creates marketing proposals and presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Business Travel Sales Experience
- Experience setting sales targets and exceeding goals
- Brand partnership hunting, presenting, and closing experience
- Prior experience working on a remote, distributed team
- Comfort with Slack being your “home”
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work standard East Coast work hours
- Self-starter- proactively take initiative
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply here, and feel free to include a cover letter with details such as:
- Feel free to include a cover letter with details such as:
- Why you are interested in this role
- Years of experience with (skill)
- Any necessary links/attachments related to the role
- Tell us what makes you stand out. Why are you the perfect person for this job?