Selection Committee Manager
Selection Committee Manager
The Selection Committee Manager will be an articulate, organized, dynamic and enthusiastic team player. Excellent organizational and management skills are necessary. The Selection Committee Manager will ensure a high-quality selection process.
Review all entries and decide whether or not we should reject a prospect, approve, or reach out for more information. Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned staff. Ensure execution of an efficient and focused process.
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, Rolling Stone, Newsweek, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
WHO YOU ARE
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
- Fast paced | Ability to work under deadlines in a fast–paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
- Manage our selection process ensuring high quality members.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned staff including training, coaching, evaluation, and performance.
- Ensure execution of an efficient and focused process.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all programs and offerings as well as all internal and external policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Manage appropriate communication channels.
- Using the Voting Team Guidebook and your own good judgement, work with the Voting Team to answer questions.
- Review all entries and decide whether we should reject a prospect, approve, or reach out for more information.
- Consistently review and revise the Voting Team Guidebook to ensure that our qualifications process is as clear and concise as possible.
- Implement strategies and administer policies and procedures.
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Be a team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Understanding of KPIs and metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Selection Committee Manager” as the subject line.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this role and responsibilities may change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Community Company, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to promote inclusiveness in everything we do. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Community Company is also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.