Senior Director of Member Success/Customer Care (Remote)
Senior Director of Member Success/Customer Care (Remote)
The Senior Director of Member Success/Customer Care will own the member journey, along all touchpoints. A successful candidate will elevate member satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy, sales and referrals. The Senior Director of Member Success/Customer Care will identify touchpoints along the member journey. Examine each process associated with the member funnel, to understand member actions, motivations, questions, and obstacles.
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Fast Company and Business Journals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive, and we are working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | You are process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Detail oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A strong communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
- Fast paced | Ability and flexibility to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
- Maintain member satisfaction and internal quality levels at, or above, stated objectives and appropriately communicate to the team and management.
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies, and procedures to continuously improve member satisfaction and team productivity.
- Ensure training programs are successfully implemented and achieve performance standards.
- Identify opportunities to improve the member experience by analyzing trends for opportunities to improve service levels and results.
- Develop a strategy and clear pathway to optimize our member’s engagement. Leverage available technologies and process enhancements to elevate their experience.
- Master a strategic understanding of member needs and challenges while interfacing with team members. Align solutions to exceed member expectations.
- Identify core business processes that, with more efficiency, can enhance the member experience. Execute on those observations.
- Lead/execute strategies for support, adoption, engagement and execution of the member experience.
- Leverage data and analytics to improve efficiency, leading to Key Performance Indicators that improve member experience.
- Achieve results by leading and coaching assigned teams to sustainable improvement of the member experience.
- Ensure strategic messages on exceptional member experience are regularly and effectively relayed to team members.
- Collaborate with company leadership to establish continuous feedback processes for our members.
- Effectively integrate feedback into the member experience delivery model.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop a team to create a culture of accountability, collaboration and results.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to synergize member growth, retention and set proper expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of proven experience in a high-volume member/customer care with director-level experience
- Member/Customer-first orientation
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing new processes and procedures necessary to maintain high levels of member/customer satisfaction and member/customer retention.
- Solid knowledge of support processes and the ability to identify and drive changes in productivity and scalability.
- Ability to guide teams through periods of high growth.
- Superior member/customer-facing skills
- Proven track record in driving creative solutions
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills, cool under pressure, meets challenges bravely, high level of adaptability and resilience
- Experience working with a broad variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience managing teams at all levels
- Extensive experience leading a team
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation and status reports.
- Thrives amid ambiguity; able to influence both peers and managers toward shared vision and forward progress
- Strong organizational skill set with ability to multitask
- Strong writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Experience with leveraging technology and enterprise software such as HubSpot, Zendesk and G Suite integration.
- Should be incredibly tech-savvy and capable of working with a tech-savvy team without any communication barriers.
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (company pays $475 – $735)
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Director of Member Success/Customer Care” in the subject line.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this role and responsibilities may change at any time. Please explain WHY you want to work for The Community Company and WHY you are perfect for the job in your cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Community Company, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to promote inclusiveness in everything we do. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Community Company is also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.