User Experience Designer
NOW HIRING A USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER!
The Community Company is seeking a full-time User Experience Designer to join our User Experience Office (UXO). As a qualified candidate, you have experience in gathering information from stakeholders, identifying requirements, and successfully translating these into buildable designs. Working as a valued member of a multidisciplinary design team, you’ll be involved in complex projects, and will participate in user research and design planning to respond to feedback.
Sound like you? Read more about The Community Company and the job requirements, then apply!
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer who can guide the design and usability of product features and enhancements, and who is above all, empathetic to users.
- Collaborate with Director of User Experience and other team members to build a UX culture
- Partner with stakeholders, product managers, and developers to shape end-to end experiences from conception to implementation
- Advocate and represent the customer in product and platform development
- Create and maintain design documentation including wireframes, user flows and information architecture
- Create and demonstrate interactive prototypes, and validate designs with product team, stakeholders, and users
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the larger UX team
- Continuously iterate on the product experience based on user feedback
- 3-5 years of UX experience
- Experience working on a multidisciplinary team
- Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
- Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
- Experience with common design tools and industry best practices
- Design clickable prototypes that effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Experience with Figma, Slack, Jira
- Multi-tenant / White-label experience
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to email@example.com with “User Experience Designer” as the subject line.
- Feel free to include a cover letter with details such as:
- Why you are interested in this role
- Years of experience with (skill)
- Any necessary links/attachments related to the role
- Tell us what makes you stand out. Why are you the perfect person for this job?