User Experience Researcher
NOW HIRING A USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHER!
The Community Company is seeking a full-time User Experience Researcher to join our User Experience Office (UXO). As a qualified candidate, you’ll drive deeper understanding of our users and their contexts throughout the company and within product development teams. You’ll be an integral member of the larger User Experience team and work closely with designers, product owners, development teams and other stakeholders within the company.
Sound like you? Read more about The Community Company and the job requirements, then apply!
WHO WE ARE
The Community Company is a provider of community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. Our communities include YEC, a council for the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, and branded councils in partnership with Forbes, and Business Journals Leadership Trust.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GOALS
We are looking for a passionate, curious and self-driven User Experience (UX) Researcher to help understand our users and build amazing products that delight.
- Collaborate with Director of User Experience and other team members to build a UX culture
- Partner with stakeholders, product managers, and developers to shape end-to end experiences from conception to implementation
- Hands-on experience with user testing, field research, survey design, online user research and experimentation tools, and usage data analysis
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data
- Generate actionable insights that shape product and business decisions
- Creates research and usability strategy deliverables, including discovery findings, user journey maps, personas, and mind maps
- 3-5 years of UX experience
- Experience working on a multidisciplinary team
- Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
- Experience in creating research usability strategy deliverables including: discovery findings, user journey maps, personas, task lists and mind maps/li>
- Ability to participate in and facilitate user research and usability testing
- Knowledge of common analytic platforms and best practices
- Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude or similar analytics tools
- Multi-tenant / White-label experience
- A growing team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to email@example.com with “User Experience Researcher” as the subject line.
- In order to be considered, candidates MUST include the following in their cover letter:
- Why you are interested in this role
- Years of experience with (skill)
- Any necessary links/attachments related to the role
- Tell us what makes you stand out. Why are you the perfect person for this job?